At Dunne Construction we provide a range of project management services to suit all construction projects. This includes residential and commercial builds, renovations, and fit outs. Our project management team are involved from the start of your project right the way through to the end. This includes the planning stages, design, specifications, execution, and the construction until you are satisfied with the result. Our project management team help to enhance projects, ensure they are more efficient, cost effective, and that they run on budget and schedule whilst ensuring all health and safety protocols are met.
Our services and our experience over the past 20 years allows us to provide you with the best project management team for your building project. Our project management team are motivated to achieve your project goals.
When it comes to construction projects, our goals are simple. We strive to ensure that all jobs are cost effective and efficient. Our project management services ensure that your commercial or residential property is completed on time and on budget to the highest of standards.
Our project management team has years of experience and their skills ensure that they provide you with the best service possible. Our project management teams are handpicked for every project we take, and this ensures that you get the people necessary to not only run your job but to meet your project’s need and expectations too.
Project Management Services During Construction
At Dunne Construction we provide you with a project management supervisor who will oversee and coordinate on all health and safety matters during the construction stage of your project. Our health and safety management team are fully qualified and guarantee to provide you with a professional service. The health and safety project supervisor is appointed before construction begins and they are responsible for a number of elements whether these are for new builds or self builds, commercial or residential buildings. The project management supervisor will:
- Co-ordinate the implementation of any and all construction regulations
- Provide information to contractors and ensure that they cooperate and work together
- Notify the HAS before construction commences if required and coordinate on the reporting of any accidents that occur
- Check the safe working procedures that are being put in place as well as health and safety on site
- Site security
- Ensure that all construction workers have a Safe Pass & Construction Skills card
- Appoint a safety representative as required
- Provide all safety information
- Monitor compliance regulations and ensure these are met by the contractors and workers
For more information on how Dunne Construction Project Management services can help you, get in touch today. If you are looking for builders or construction companies Laois, Dunne Contractors is the number one choice.